This is a dual role encompassing our monthly recursive billing for telecoms and IT licensing/support and our AP/AR function. Liaising with our account managers and suppliers to generate accurate billing, you will be responsible for operating our billing platform to generate monthly telephone bills, investigating and resolving billing queries and generating P&L reports. You will also be responsible for generating recursive IT Support billing from the collation of incoming supplier files into Xero.
General accounts administration includes new account set up, generating invoices from incoming supplier files, processing direct debit collections, basic credit control, supplier reconciliation and general bookkeeping.
We are a busy office so general administration duties may also be required as and when needed.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Operating the billing platform to generate monthly telephone bills.
- Uploading monthly telephone bills to Xero.
- Collecting invoices by direct debit.
- Receiving incoming supplier files to generate monthly IT Support invoices.
- New account set up.
- Establishing internal processes to ensure the accounts function runs efficiently.
- Daily ownership of Xero.
- Month end bookkeeping.
- Supplier reconciliation.
- Chasing outstanding invoices and ensuring timely payments.
- Liaising with account managers to ensure clients are billed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining knowledge of supplier buy rates and profit margins.
- Good communication skills, telephone and written.
- Minimum of 2 years’ bookkeeping experience.
- Working knowledge of Xero.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with a billing platform.
- Ideally, having worked for a Managed Service Provider previously.
Full-time and part-time applicants welcome.