We may collect the following information from you: name, company, company address, telephone number, email address, details of your existing suppliers and products/services.
We collect your data through: email messages, telephone calls, data entry of website forms and your browser’s cookies. We may also receive your data through supplier and client referrals. For the purpose of monitoring and training, we record all of our inbound and outbound telephone calls.
We use your data to: process your order and manage your account, keep you up to date with our latest products, services and offerings. We may, where necessary, send your company information to third parties such as our lease agreement partners but we will never sell your data for financial gain.
We store your data on our secure servers in the UK mainland and backed up to the Microsoft Cloud. Our servers are protected by the latest anti-virus and hacking prevention software, although we cannot guarantee that the transmission of information via the internet is 100% safe. Your data is held for as long as you are a customer, or for 2 years after we close your customer account.
Marketing: we would like to send you information that we think you would be interested in and will do so from time-to-time if you have agreed to this. You can opt out at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating OPT OUT in your subject header.
You have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access: you may request copies of the data we hold for you. A small charge for this service may be levied.
- The right to rectification: if we have any inaccurate or incomplete information for you, you can request for this to be corrected by contacting us.
- The right to erasure: you may request that we erase the data we hold for you, but in doing so will close your account and terminate any services we provide.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we do not process your data.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer your data to another organisation or directly to you.
To exercise any of these rights please email email@example.com and we will respond within one month.
LAST UPDATED: 28 NOVEMBER 2019