At Hubtel IT we’re looking to grow our technical support team due to growth and investment. The successful 2nd Line IT Support Engineer will join a vibrant and talented team who operate within a collaborate environment.
As the 2nd Line IT Support Engineer, you will be troubleshooting issues for a wide range of customers. This will involve being in the office to provide remote support as well as on-site visit (mileage / expenses paid). You may also be required to lead on projects.
The new hire will need to have basic entry level experience with a variety of technology including Office 365, Azure, Active Directory, Intune, PBX, Firewalls, routers, switches etc.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Updating the ticketing system, ensuring the call has been logged and all notes, progress and required actions have been input promptly and accurately.
- Responding to Service Desk phone calls/tickets as needed, focusing on 2nd line tickets and activities, and escalating tickets to 3rd line colleagues.
Experience required for the Technical Support Engineer:
- Can do attitude.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Windows 10/11, Windows Server 2012-2022, Office 365, SCCM (or similar) Active Directory
- An ability to explain technical problems in a simple way to end users at all levels within the business.
- Experience with RMM solutions.
- Experience with backup software.
- Some experience with hosted telephony is advantageous.
If you meet the above criteria and want to be further challenged and stimulated in a new role, this will be a great opportunity for you.